14++ Bruno Mars When I Was Your Man Karaoke With Lyrics Info

Bruno mars when i was your man karaoke with lyrics. Learn how to sing in only 30 days with these easy fun video lessons. Mit Autorip gratis bei jedem CD-Kauf. When I Was Your Man Lyrics. Anzeige Musik-Downloads für Smartphone und Player. When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars - Karaoke Lyrics on Smule. Video clip and lyrics When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars. Sing When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars with lyrics on KaraFun. Bruno Mars wherever you go with the Stingray Karaoke mobile app. Boyce Avenue by Fifth Harmony. Loads of instrumentals on our channel every week new songs online. Video clip and lyrics When I Was Your Man Bruno Mars Cover feat. He is seen sitting at a piano donned in a pair of sunglasses while setting a half-empty glass of whiskey on top of the piano.

Anzeige Musik-Downloads für Smartphone und Player. Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now Our song on the radio but it dont sound the same When our friends talk about you all it does is just tear me. Dont forget to subscribe the more subs the more songs we can do for you. If my father didnt tell me To never say I. Bruno mars when i was your man karaoke with lyrics In an another interview Bruno said Its the most honest thing Ive ever sung. Ive been working hard so longSeems like pain has been my only friendMy fragile hearts been done so. Sing When I Was Your Man. Mit Autorip gratis bei jedem CD-Kauf. And youre out there on your own And you cant see a thing No no no Just find a voice that understands For me it was my old man Taught me to say the words I can Oh Pre-chorus There were so many times I would doubt myself But his words were always there to help Chorus How would it be. The music video When I Was Your Man features Bruno Mars as a lonely balladeer. Should have bought you flowers And held your hand Should have gave you all my hours When I had the. That you should have bought me flowers And held my hand Shou.

Brunomars When I Was Your Man Karaoke Karaoke Party Getting Back Together

Bruno mars when i was your man karaoke with lyrics

Bruno mars when i was your man karaoke with lyrics

Bruno Mars Lyrics When I Was Your Man


Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel